Tuesday, January 16, 1990

So I'm at an impass...

On the one hand, I love this blog. In the 15 or so posts I have posted so far I have come to realize that my opinion is very important to the world today and that people wopuld be upset if I quit. On the other hand, I'm finding it very complicated to continuosly maintain the writing style that has carried me over these past 2 weeks. I'm not so certain that I always care to rant on about things I love or hate. Its good filler, and when Im inspired I enjoy it, but Im concerned that I am becoming a bit contrived. Or a lot contrived... either way.

So now what? Do I vacation? Take some time, reconsider my options, come up with some topics and return in full-furious form? Or do I start posting my random musings? Do I want to share my daily experiences? My political views? My favorite books/paintings/pieces of music? I'd like to post things that I'd like to post about, but again, I'm at an impass.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger XVI (R) - NY said...

But Xvi...

You cant quit now! We need you!!! Say it aint so, bro. Say it aint so.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>