Friday, January 12, 1990

Three cheers for wireless internet!

I'm gonna be honest, I'm the ultimate dork of geeks. Im an absolute geek in the "I <3 Ninja Turtles" sense, but I'm not cool enough of a geek to have had anything faster than 56k dialup until right before this past summer. I know!! Whatever. The point is, I have it now and am attempting to make up for lost time by spending as much time as possible online. Now, again, until recently, this has been rather complicated. There was just all this downtime. What if I wanted to have fast internet but not sit at my desk? What if I wanted to lay on my bed? Or hide in the crawlspace where I keep the skin of that drifter I found? What about the countless, wasted hours of time I spend in the little-boys room every day? There was all this time which I used to waste reading, or doing something stupid like that, when i could have been online, "blogging" or "facebooking" or "StumbleUponing" or "IMing" or "mastu... well thats none of your business actually. The point is, I was restricted by my desk. Then I found out, that apparently we are in the wireless generation!!! Let me spell this out for you... w i r e l e s s! Apparently, one can now talk on a phone that connects THROUGH THE AIR. So i got a cell phone and called my friend Ariell, and he got me a router. Now I can waste away my life on the internet, wherever I want. This post? In the bathroom! The last one? Probably in the bathroom too, to be honest. Its funny: instead of spending more time online like I thought, Im on the same amount every day... I just spend a lot more time in the bathroom. Anyway, wireless. Cool.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Shna said...

I was just blogging around and slipped in some ketchup...voila I am here.
Love the rants, they crack me up.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Sweets, you do not mention the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in passing.

That's just sacrilege.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>