Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I got some emails from the 4 or so people that read this thing asking why I hadnt posted recently and I got to wondering. This is fun, this little blog project of mine, so why AM I not posting?
Now, not to brag, but I consider myself to be fairly creative. Regardless, I should have enough floating around upstairs to come up with SOME random topic that I could write upon. But the more I concentrated the more I found myself empty. And so, I tried to think about the conditions I had been in the last time I wrote a post of substance. Maybe if I could replicate that situation i could see what got my juices flowing and recreate that situation for writing purposes. I then realized what the issue was. Im on vacation. Dont take that to mean that because Im on vacation I refuse to work. Quite the opposite. Rather, because I am on vacation I dont think about schoolwork and because I dont think about schoolwork I have no subconcious reason to procrastinate. This has been the source of my lazyness. A lack of lazyness. yay!
Fear not then, followers of Xvi, for another semester looms before us. A semester with harder coursework then this previous one. A semester of physics and biologies. Surely there will be much posting in the coming future.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Or perhaps because you didn't realize people read your blog, you didn't hold yourself to any standard. It's a lot harder to write when you have expectations for yourself than when you don't because now you have something to lose.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Sara said...

stephen: while you are off enjoying your vacation, i'm still dying of finals. and while i happen to be a master procrastinator, sometimes i need some help. as such, im joining the petition for more posts. i need more distractions... preferably funny ones :)
thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>