Thursday, December 08, 2005

I lost a massive source of entertainment today...

They say "you don't know what you've got until you lose it," and they are right. In his own wisdom of which I wont question, CK closed the forum on the current state of our messiahness. Deeming the comments no longer entertaining and seemingly being worried that someone may actually accept this redundant, broken record of a non-philosophy as real, the discussion at jewlicious.com on whom the messiah is, but mostly isn't was closed today. This saddens me. I had gotten some real kicks hearing the man whom claimed to be the messiah openly confess to not knowing anything about Judaism, not speaking a word of Hebrew and not caring if his "subjects" are Jewish or not. I couldn't even tell if he believed in G-D or not and that's a pretty important clause when claiming to be the priori of the sons and daughters of Abraham. But that's closed now, the conversations I once found so amusing finding censorship from the uncensored. What now? Who can I take my frustrations out on now? Its like being the bully and having every nerd of your highschool class moving to another city. Whose stupidity can I pick apart in a cynical and snarky manner? Hopefully Dina will continue to host the Friar's Club Roast of the Messiah. Otherwise I'm gonna have to pick a fight with some neo-Nazis. Until then....

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

So first of all, I'm as much grieved as you. There I was, innocently looking for more important ways to spend my time than on my paper, when ck got rid of my main source of procrasting material. I will never forgive him.

Furthermore, picking fights with neo-nazis comes highly recommended from me. Just the other night, I spent an hour on a neo-Nazi site correcting their grammar. Barrels of fun, I tell you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>