Monday, January 23, 2006

This is my 30th post now and as this is some sort of milestone (it is, after all, a round number thats is divisible by 1,2,3,5,6,10 and 15. thats gotta be pretty significant) I wanna get blogselfish. I decided that I want to join a powerBlog. Thats right, I want to lend my talent and credibility to a team of equally or slightly-less talented writers posting their opinions for the world to see.

My qualifications? I dont post that often... Im usually wrong even when Im very opinionated otherwise... Im not that good a writer... I dont spellcheck...

Well, the point is that a powerBlog would be the better way to showcase my particular form of writting. I dont have to worry about gaps of time between my postings as other bloggers will be filling it with their own pearls of wit and wisdom. Anybody wanna join? Itl be awesome! We can have a theme, and email ideas to each other and have a blog-based slumber party!

Waddya say?

5 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I'm in.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

It's a good idea, a variety of writing styles and opinions all on one blog, what could be bad about that? Thing is I don't have a powerblog, so I can't invite you to join one, try joining "The Jewish connection".

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous sara said...

why are there so many sara's in the world?????
-sara #1

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Because we rock.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger XVI (R) - NY said...

Indeed you do...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>