Sunday, March 05, 2006

Some signs of the coming apocolypse and the doom of all mankind:

War in Iraq?

Flooding of New orleans?

Iran/South Korea getting nucular capability?

"The" tsunami?

Pamella Anderson's breast reduction surgery?

Turkis earthquakes?

The crumblong of New Hampshire's Man in the Mountain?

Greatest snowfall in NYC history?

International condemnation of some cartoons?

Boston RedSox victory OVER THE YANKEES in the world series?

Ever-growing population and GNP of communist China?

Selling our ports to Dubai, UAE?

Unexplainable popularity of Robert Patterson novels?

Unmitigated rising of oil prices?

Global Warming?

NO!

Do you know what I saw that finally convinced me that the world is coming to an abrupt and violent end?

Tonight, at the academy awards, three statues were awarded to the composers of the original track : Its Hard Out Here for a Pimp.

Ladies and gentlemen of the blogosphere... 3-6 Mafia has an academy award!

Moments after the anouncement was made, I walked back outside to make sure the sky wasn't falling. The moon, still in the shadow of the earth, was hanging in the firmament, together with what few stars one can see from Brooklyn. But will humanity remain in the morning?

6 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I got all heated, but then I realized, on second thought, that I should have known you were a Yankees kind of guy.

So here's my half-hearted yell: Go sox.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Shoot. I just saw the link, just perched all perfect there on the sidebar. Thank you! I just love it! I get a second birthday, and I just put down your team. Alright, GO YANKEES!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger XVI (R) - NY said...

Actually, the irony is just about the curse, not my adoration for a team. Im an Atlanta Braves fan. NL baby!

Oh, and youre welcome. happy birthday.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Shua said...

Yea, even Queen Latifa was shocked when she read that 3-6 Mafia won the oscar for original track. Oh and Xvi... the Yankees lost to the Red sox in the American leauge championship not the world series (not that I am much of a sports guy myself....)

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>